Guidelines for preventing the spread of COVID-19
TOCAT9 will take place as a hybrid event (onsite and online).
We want TOCAT9 to be a great and safe experience for everyone. Therefore, to enter the congress facility at Fukuoka International Congress Center, the Organizing Committee will require all participants and staff to cooperate with the following items.
1. Admission restrictions on participants suspected of having COVID-19
Anyone who falls under the following items will be refused admission to the facilities.
1) Anyone with a temperature of 37.5°C or higher or other symptoms such as coughing or a sore throat.
2) Anyone traveling from overseas within 14 days categorized as denied permission to enter Japan or someone who has been in close contact with them.
3) Anyone who turned out to have been in close contact with a COVID-19 infected person within 14 days.
4) Aside from the above, anyone who is suspected of having a coronavirus infection.
2. The basic infection countermeasures in the facility
All participants and staff are requested to cooperate with the following efforts.
1) Wearing a mask within the facilities
2) Washing and disinfecting hands with alcohol
3) Keeping a social distance from others
(1) Health monitoring
Body temperature can be tested with a non-contact thermographic device at the entrance.
(2) Sanitizer stations
Hand sanitizer stations are set up at the entrance, conference rooms, and restrooms.
(3) Air circulation
Fresh air is ensured by the constant operation of air conditioning and ventilation systems in the facility. Ozone generators that inactivate viruses in conference rooms and equipment warehouses are also installed.
The common area in the facility is coated with antibacterial and antiviral that inactivates the virus. UV sterilizers are installed on the handrail of the escalator.
(5) Public spaces
Seats and tables in conference rooms and lobby areas are arranged to encourage social distancing.
(6) Plastic sheets
Plastic sheets are installed at the main entrance information desk, the cloak desk, and the service desk.
(7) COVID-19 Contact-Confirming Application
Participants are recommended to register COVID-19 Contact-Confirming Application (COCOA). This application enables users to receive notifications about possible contact with positive COVID-19 cases after approval from the individual user by utilizing the short-range communication function (Bluetooth) on smartphones.
For all coronavirus-related information gathered from the government ministries and authorities responsible for handling COVID-19 restrictions and measures, please visit: https://www.japan.travel/en/practical-coronavirus-information/
For coronavirus (COVID-19) travel restrictions in Japan, please visit: https://www.japan.travel/en/coronavirus/