Prof. Piyasan Praserthdam
"Effect of Hydrogen Spillover on Acidic Properties of Silica-supported Tungsten oxide Catalysts: In situ DRIFTS study"
Department of Chemical Engineering, Chulalongkorn University
- Ing. in Chemical Engineering, I.N.S.A. Toulouse, France, 1979
- M.S. in Chemical Engineering, Polytechnic Institute of New York, U.S.A., 1976
- B.Eng. in Chemical Engineering, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand.
Center of Excellence on Catalysis and Catalytic Reaction Engineering
- Metal catalyst
- Environmental catalysts
- Catalyst for polymerization reaction
- Nano-crystal synthesis
- Member of The Thai Institute of Chemical Engineering and Applied Chemistry.
- Member of The Chemical Engineering Section, the Engineering Institute of Thailand.
- Catalyst consultation for two Thai petrochemical company.
- Patent No. 5,849,662, December 15,1998 “Catalyst Comprising of element from group 1 and V111B activated by oxygen or oxygen containing Compound”.
International Publications 442 papers
- Cooperative research with company supported approximate budget: $15 million